angle-up angle-right angle-down angle-left close user menu open menu closed search globe bars phone store

Go to Canada

Get there with the TOEFL iBT® Test

  • Accepted by 100% of Canadian universities
  • More than 80% of graduate programs in Canada prefer the TOEFL iBT® test over other tests¹
  • More TOEFL iBT scores are sent to Canadian universities than all other English tests combined²

All international students intending to study in Canada are required to have a student visa. In order to apply for one, you need to take an English-proficiency test and be accepted by a Canadian college or university — you will need to provide the letter of acceptance with your application.

You can find out more information and apply for your Canadian Student Visa at the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website.

1 Source: Survey of 44 graduate admissions officers at Canadian universities.

2 Source: Survey of 107 admissions officers at Canadian universities.