Requesting a Score Review
You can request a score review of your Writing and/or Speaking section up to 30 days after you take the test*. The cost for each section is US$80; a review of both sections costs US$160.
The following policies apply:
- Your scores can be reviewed only once.
- If you want both sections reviewed, they must be done at the same time.
- If the review results in a change in your scores (lower or higher), the revised scores will become your official scores.
- Your scores can't be reviewed if you have already requested that they be sent to an institution or agency.
- See acceptable forms of payment and payment policies.
You can request a score review in one of 2 ways:
- through your ETS account
- by completing and returning the TOEFL iBT® Score Review Request Form
Scores are reported 1–3 weeks after we receive your request and payment.
*Not available for the TOEFL iBT Paper Edition.