TOEFL iBT® Test Prep Courses
NEW! Official TOEFL iBT® Prep Course
The Official TOEFL iBT® Prep Course has more than 60 hours of content and 200+ activities to help you prepare for the TOEFL iBT test and build the skills you need to communicate in English in an academic environment.
With unlimited access during the 6-month subscription, this self-paced course features in-depth lessons and activities across the 4 skills — Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing — as well as pre- and post-tests to help you evaluate your performance. You'll also receive score ranges for the Speaking and Writing post-tests, using the same automated scoring technology as in the actual TOEFL iBT test!
There are 2 options to choose from:
- the Prep Course
- the Prep Course PLUS
The PLUS course has all the course material of the standard course, plus additional scoring and feedback throughout, including score ranges for Speaking and Writing activities and tests, and written feedback on your Speaking responses.
- Mac® OS X 10.11 or higher
- Windows® 8 or higher
- Mac: Safari® 10.1 or higher, Firefox® or Google Chrome®
- Windows: Internet Explorer® 11.0 or higher, Microsoft Edge®, Google Chrome or Firefox
For internet connection:
- Reliable high-speed internet connection (wireless, DSL, Cable)
- Recommended minimum internet speed of 512 kbps speed
A headset and a non-voice-activated microphone are recommended for the Speaking section.
Note: The Official TOEFL iBT Prep Course is not supported on any mobile device.
TOEFL® Test Preparation: The Insider's Guide
This free, highly interactive course uses videos, short quizzes, collaborative discussion boards, tips from expert instructors and more to help you understand what you can do to achieve your best scores on the TOEFL iBT test.
- Includes an introduction to the test and each section
- Provides a scaled-score range for Speaking and Writing practice questions
- Completely self-paced so you can learn and practice on your schedule