During registration, you may identify up to four institutions or licensing agencies that will receive your SLS scores for free.
Automatic Score Reporting
If you test in one of the following states, your scores are automatically sent to that state's Department of Education.
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
If the state you test in is different from the state to which you will apply for certification, or if the state is not on the automatic score recipient list, you must list the state as a score recipient for a score report to be sent to the state's teacher credentialing agency.
To change your free score recipients, you must do so at least three days before your test date. Within three days of your test or after you test, you may request additional score reports for a fee.
Ordering Additional Score Reports
Your SLS test scores are valid for 10 years, and you can order additional score reports at any point during that period. Each report costs $50 per score recipient and are nonrefundable. You'll automatically receive a copy when it’s sent to your score recipient.
You may order score reports online. After you sign in, click "Order Score Reports" and follow the online instructions to complete your order.
Call 1-800-772-9476, toll-free, to pay by credit card for an additional score report.
Fax your request with a completed Additional Score Report form to 1-609-530-0581 or 1-610-290-8973.
- phone number
- candidate ID number (if known)
- date of birth
- designated score recipient(s)
- test date
- correct fee ($40)
- credit card number, name as it appears on the card and expiration date
Download and complete the Additional Score Report Request Form. Include all of the information above.
Submit your request in writing to:
ETS–School Leadership Series
PO Box 382065
Princeton, NJ 15251-8065
If scores have not been reported from a current administration and you want the institutions or agencies listed on your Additional Score Report Request form combined with those listed on your registration form, check the appropriate box on the form. Current and highest scores are then reported to all recipients requested.
Forms of Payment
Register online and make a payment with:
- Credit or debit card: American Express®, Diners Club International®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard®, RuPay Global, UnionPay® or VISA®
- eCheck (drawn on a bank in the United States, in U.S. dollars only)
- Authorization voucher
Note: If you are testing in Nigeria, only VISA, PayPal or an authorization voucher are accepted.
If you have previously created a Praxis® account online and you are testing at a U.S. test center, you may register by phone. There is an additional $35 surcharge to register by phone. At least three full days before your test date, call ETS at 1-800-772-9476, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 7:45 p.m. ET and pay by credit card, debit card or authorization voucher.
Mail a paper check (cashier's or personal) drawn on a bank in the United States. The check must be in U.S. dollars only or U.S. Postal Service money order made payable to ETS-School Leadership Series or ETS-SLS, along with a completed required form to the address:
P.O. Box 382065
Pittsburgh, PA 15251-8065
A personal check in U.S dollars only must include the following information:
- check number
- preprinted bank name and address
- preprinted payer name and address
- the correct numeric and written dollar amount
- check must be signed (typewritten payer name and address, in place of signature, is not acceptable)
- check date (received within 90 days)
Note: Post-dated checks are not accepted.
- Cash payments cannot be accepted.
- A check in U.S. dollars must be drawn on a bank in the U.S. By sending a paper check, you are authorizing ETS, at its discretion, to use the information on your check to make a one-time electronic debit from your account for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added.
- If you do not have sufficient credit or funds in your account to cover the registration or service(s) we have processed on your behalf, your scores will be withheld and an additional nonrefundable service fee of US$30 will be added to your account.
- Services may be withheld for nonpayment of fees.
- All outstanding balances incurred from prior ETS tests and/or services must be paid in full in order to register for any future ETS test or service.
- When registering, online candidates may be given the option to pay in the local currency supported by their card issuer or in USD.
- During the payment process you may be asked by your card issuing bank to verify cardholder identity by entering an authentication code. Failure to enter the required information or entry of invalid information will result in the sale being rejected. If you don't know your 3D-Secure passcode or password, and you are not being given the option to enroll online in the bank's pop-up screen, then you will need to contact your bank.
- ETS reserves the right to add or delete payment options its own discretion and without notice.
Security When Processing Payment
ETS processes payments with your security in mind. This may impact your online experience. Visa® Secure/Verified by Visa, MasterCard® SecureCode, American Express® SafeKey, and Discover® ProtectBuy are 3D Secure (3DS) online fraud prevention measures used by card companies as an added layer of security to protect cardholder account information.