Here are some tips to help you prepare to take the test.
- Understand the knowledge and performances identified by the CCSSO Interstate School Leader Licensure Consortium (ISLLC) and the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (PSEL).
- Become familiar with the test format. Know how much time is allowed for each test section. Determine the total number of questions in each section and calculate the average time allotted to each.
- Study the scoring guide for each sample question. It outlines the criteria against which responses are evaluated.
- Be succinct in your response. Get right to the point.
- Be specific in your response. Avoid broad generalities as approaches or solutions to problems.
- The quality of the answer is more important than its length.
- Writing styles may vary. Bulleted responses, with appropriate support as required by the question, are acceptable, as well as narrative responses.
SLS State Testing Requirements
Sign in to Your SLS Account
Register online, print admission tickets or view/order score reports.
Note: If you are currently signed in to your Praxis® account, please sign out before signing in to your SLS account.