The procedures you need to know to administer the ETS® Proficiency Profile are housed in Program Workshop, your administrator portal, in the Help Folder and the Remote Proctoring Resources Folder.
When you are ready to set up your administration, additional guides and videos are available in the Help Folder. These tutorials will walk you through Program Workshop, setting up an online administration, preparing for test day and how to view your reports when testing is complete.
- The ETS® Proficiency Profile Administration Manual is the main source of information for test administrators about setting up and administering the ETS Proficiency Profile.
- The ETS Proficiency Profile Proctor Script (Online) is for online testing.
- The ETS Proficiency Profile Proctor Script (Paper/Pencil) is for paper/pencil testing.
- The EPP Instructions for Paper/Pencil Returns are instructions for returning paper-pencil test materials to ETS.
Note: The Processing Request Form must be included with completed paper/pencil tests when returning them to ETS for scoring.
Remote Proctoring Resources Folder
In this folder, you will find resources to help with your decision in selecting the best remote proctoring option for you, information to support remote proctoring, and tip sheets for institutions and test takers.
The Administrative Options document contains the following information to consider when evaluating your remote proctoring needs:
- If you are considering using ETS's Integrated Solution with ProctorU®, the Resources for Institution Administrators provides step-by-step instructions for conducting online test administrations with ProctorU.
- If you prefer to proctor your own administrations, the Resources for Remote Proctoring at the Institution provides step-by-step instructions for conducting online test administrations with Institution as the Proctor.
- Whichever option you choose, the Resources to Share with Test Taker provides step-by-step instructions to provide to students.
For more information about how the ETS Proficiency Profile can help your institution, contact an ETS Advisor.
Order tests, manage test administrations, run reports (for existing customers only)
Compare the performance of your students with those of a large group of students at other institutions.