Introducing the Praxis® Learning Paths™ Program, a new way to equip prospective teachers with the content knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their teaching practice — at their own pace, setting and convenience. Whether used to enhance course curriculum or as test preparation or professional learning, this personalized and adaptive program meets candidates where they are on their learning journey and builds on their foundational skills and confidence.
The Praxis Learning Paths program enables educator preparation programs, school districts and state agencies to:
- support teacher candidates on their path from licensure to the classroom
- provide a comprehensive learning solution with a coaching option
- help increase the teacher pipeline with qualified educators
Elementary Mathematics Course
The first offering, the Elementary Mathematics Course, helps candidates prepare for the following tests:
- Elementary Education: Multiple Subjects: Mathematics (5003)
- Elementary Education: Three Subject Bundle—Mathematics (5903)
- Elementary Education: Content Knowledge, math section (5018)
Note: Candidates will have access to the online course for 180 days. Additional courses for Elementary Education subjects will be available in late 2022.
Watch this brief video to learn more about the program.
Ready to Buy?
To purchase the program on behalf of your candidates, complete the Praxis Learning Paths Order Form and receive a 20% discount for orders of five or more.
Candidates may also purchase the program through the ETS Store or while registering for a Praxis test.
For more information, see: