Test Center Testing
- your required acceptable and valid identification
- one or two sharpened soft-lead (No. 2 or HB) pencils
- a good eraser
- a blue or black pen
At Home Testing
- Your required acceptable and valid identification.
- Two tissues are permitted at workstation, but must be inspected by the proctor before the exam starts.
- Note-taking material: An online scratchpad tool is provided in the test for scratch work and note-taking. As an alternative, you may use one hand-held whiteboard, one whiteboard eraser and up to three dry erase markers of any color. Other materials, such as paper, are strictly prohibited.
Download the ProProctor® User Guide for more information on testing remotely with Prometric®.
Prohibited Personal Items and Restrictions
- Any phone or watch, wearable technology, or any other electronic, photographic, scanning, recording or listening devices are strictly prohibited in the test center. If you bring such a device to the test center, you will be dismissed from the test, you will forfeit your test fees, and your scores will be cancelled by ETS. If you are seen ACCESSING such a device for ANY reason, in addition to the above conditions, the device will be confiscated and inspected.
- Besides your ID, personal items are not allowed in the testing room and will not be available to you during the test or during breaks. Secure storage space may not be available at the test center, so please plan accordingly. Test centers assume no responsibility for test takers' personal belongings.