The following resources will help you gain a better understanding of what your scores mean and how we advise institutions to use them.
- Interpreting Your GRE® Scores — Includes information to assist you in interpreting your GRE scores. This publication is available in your ETS Account where you view your scores.
- GRE® General Test Interpretive Data — Provides summary statistics and percentile rank information for the Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing measures.
- GRE® Guide to the Use of Scores — Provides information about the appropriate use of GRE scores and interpretive data.
- General Test Percentage Distribution of Scores Within Intended Broad Graduate Major Field — Contains Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning and Analytical Writing data for seniors and nonenrolled college graduates (reported that they earned their college degrees up to two years prior to their test date) who stated that they intended to do graduate work in one of approximately 300 major fields. The score data are summarized by broad graduate major field categories so that applicants can be compared to others likely to be most similar to them in educational goals.
- General Test Percentage Distribution of Scores Within Intended Graduate Major Field — Extended Table (Based on Seniors and Non-enrolled College Graduates)
- Understanding your GRE Subject Test Scores
- GRE Comparison Tool for Business Schools
- GRE Comparison Tool for Law Schools
Register for the GRE General Test
The official practice tests from the maker of the test gives you the experience of taking the real, computer-delivered GRE General Test and more!
Approach test day with more confidence, knowing you can send the scores that show your personal best — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Check out our FREE Official test prep and shop our Official Practice Question Guides and more.