Note: Policies in the 2022–23 GRE registration materials are in effect from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023.
- 2022–23 GRE® Information Bulletin — Contains information about GRE tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications in effect from July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023.
- 2022–23 GRE® Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Contains information for test takers with disabilities and health-related needs about how to register for the GRE tests with accommodations.
- Test Centers, Test Dates and Seat Availability for the GRE® General Test — View up-to-date test dates and seat availability at test centers for the GRE General Test. (Note: If you would like to register for the at home test, you can do so in your ETS account.)
- Institutions and Fellowship Sponsors Approved to Receive GRE® Scores — View institutions and fellowship sponsors that are approved to receive GRE scores.
- GRE® Department and Major Field Codes — Contains department codes to use when designating score recipients and major field codes to use when answering the undergraduate major field and intended graduate major field questions during test registration.
- GRE® Citizenship and Country or Region Codes and State, Province and Territory Codes — Contains citizenship, country and region codes, and state, province and territory codes for use during test registration.
- GRE® Native Language Codes — Contains native language codes for use during test registration.
Fee Reduction Forms
- GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form — Use this form if you are requesting a GRE fee reduction based on financial need, a GRE fee reduction for individuals who are unemployed, or if you were approved for a GRE fee reduction within the past year and are applying for a voucher to retest.
Forms for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
- GRE® Test Authorization Voucher Request Form for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Use this form to register for the GRE® General Test or a GRE® Subject Test with accommodations. This form should be submitted with the testing accommodations request form and the appropriate documentation as discussed in the Bulletin Supplement.
Forms for Those Paying by a Method Other than Credit/Debit Card
- GRE® General Test Authorization Voucher Request Form — Use this form to register for the General Test.
- Additional Score Report Request Form — Use this form to request additional score reports.
- Score Review Request Form for GRE® Tests — Use this form to request a score review of the Analytical Writing measure of the GRE General Test or a review of a GRE Subject Test.
- Score Reinstatement Form — Use this form to reinstate scores that you canceled at the test center. This form must be received by ETS within 60 days after your test date.