Upcoming Events and Webinars
ETS Knowledge Briefs
ETS Knowledge Briefs is a series of interactive, 30-minute webinars designed for law school representatives and pre-law advisors who would like to get to know ETS a little better. Most sessions are focused around the GRE test, which is becoming more widely accepted by J.D. programs. We also discuss other resources, services and topics of interest to the legal education community. To encourage an open conversation, sessions are not recorded.
JD-Next Info Session
Friday, July 22, 2022 from 1–2:30 p.m. ET
ETS will once again sponsor the University of Arizona's JD-Next Program. For the first time, it will be open to all current and future law school applicants to take for free. For aspiring students who want to feel more prepared for the intensity and expectations of law school, the JD-Next course serves as a preview of what law school will be like. Please join us for this special session to learn more about JD-Next and the many benefits for students. The meeting is open to pre-law advisors and representatives from academic institutions.
- Jessica Findley, J.D., Ph.D., Director, Bar & Academic Success, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law
- David Klieger, J.D., Ph.D., Senior Research Scientist, ETS
Providing Choice for Law Schools
View the benefits of accepting GRE scores for law school admissions, how to become a score user and other resources. Learn more about the benefits of accepting GRE scores for law school admissions
- GRE a valid predictor of law school success in lieu of LSAT®
- GRE® Test Enables Law Schools Greater Access to a Wider Range of Applicants
- Submit Your Recruitment Events