|Additional Score Reports (per recipient)||US$20 each|
|Reading and Listening Answer Sheet Score Review||US$50|
|Writing Section Score Review||US$80|
Fees are subject to change without notice. The above amounts are exclusive of the Value Added or similar taxes set out in the attached information about taxes. The taxes listed therein are payable in addition to the amount quoted.
Forms of Payment
- Credit/debit card — American Express®, Discover®, JCB®, MasterCard® or VISA®. Any debit/check card branded with one of the 5 accepted credit card logos can be used. Note: American Express, Discover, JCB and MasterCard are not accepted for the following locations: Benin, Cameroon, Côte d'Ivoire, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Togo. Only VISA cards are accepted for those locations.
- PayPal® account
- E-check — Must be drawn on a U.S. bank and in US$.
- Money order in US$.
- Bank draft in US$.
- Checks in US$ made payable to "ETS-TOEFL."
- Western Union® Quick PaySM — when completing the form, use the following under "Pay To:" Company Name: Educational Testing Service; City Code: TOEFLPROGRAM NJ; Country: U.S.A. You must include the original receipt marked "Agent's Copy" with your form. Copies, facsimiles or receipts marked "Customer's Copy" will not be accepted as valid payment.
Payment methods are subject to change without notice.
Other Acceptable Forms of Payment
If paying by personal check or money order, please comply with the following:
- Bank name and address must be preprinted on the check.
- Check must have a preprinted check number.
- Check must have test taker's or payer's name and address. Typewritten names are not acceptable.
- Checks cannot be more than 90 days old when received by ETS.
- Checks and money orders must be in US$.
Do not send cash or demand drafts. Receipts for bank checks or money orders are not acceptable. The actual negotiable check or money order must be sent with your request.
A partial refund of 50 percent of the registration fee is available if you return an unused admission ticket. Once you are admitted to the test center, you are not eligible for any refund. Refunds will not be given if you do not follow proper registration procedures and/or fail to present the required ID document(s) at the test center.
To request a partial refund:
Complete the Refund Request Form and send your unused admission ticket with the form to:
Educational Testing Service
P.O. Box 6151
Princeton, NJ 08541-6151 USA
Your Refund Request Form and admission ticket must be received within 60 days after your test date. Refunds will be in U.S. dollars. Allow 8 weeks for processing.
Fee Reduction Service
The TOEFL Fee Reduction Service is designed for high school seniors in the United States with financial need who are applying to colleges and universities where TOEFL scores are recommended or required.