You can purchase vouchers for your students to use at registration. Vouchers are available for purchase for the original submission fee ($300 each).
To order your vouchers, complete the ETS Performance Assessment Voucher Order Form and submit the form with your method of payment.
After receiving and processing the request, we will send a list of voucher numbers to the contact person indicated on the order form. Upon receipt, you can distribute the voucher numbers to your students.
Instruct your students to enter the voucher number when prompted for payment during the registration process in the ETS® Performance Assessments online registration system.
All vouchers are valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
Vouchers are non-refundable and non-taxable.
Payment for Vouchers
- Acceptable payment methods are credit card or signed purchase orders as indicated on the order form.
- Only one form of payment will be accepted.
- Submit credit card information or a signed Purchase Order with the order form.
- Purchase Orders received without a signature will be returned to the school/agency.
- Voucher numbers will not be generated until credit card transactions have been approved or a signed purchase order has been received.
If you have any questions concerning the voucher orders, please contact us at email@example.com.
Collaborating for Success: How to Use the PPAT Assessment to Support Teacher Candidates
Watch a panel of education professionals discuss the need for, the utility of, and the implementation of performance assessments. (1hr.)
An Effective Measurement
Watch State Teachers of the Year share their opinions about the PPAT assessment and how it incorporates the necessary elements to measure teacher candidate effectiveness. (3 mins., 4 secs.)
Become a Rater
If you are interested in becoming a rater for online scoring of the PPAT, please check the ETS Online Scoring opportunities information.