Before you can register for a GRE® Subject Test, you need to create an ETS Account. In addition to using your account to register for a test, you'll also use it to:
- Sign up for the free GRE® Search Service
- View your scores
- View, change or cancel your registration
- Apply for and view approved testing accommodations
- Order Additional Score Reports
- Choose to receive important notifications concerning your test and scores through text messages in addition to email
Note: If you already have an account for the TOEFL® or Praxis® programs, you can enter that user name and password as a returning user for your ETS account.
The Name You Use
You can create an account at any time, regardless of whether or not you plan to register for a GRE test. However, the name you use when you create your account will also be the name you use when you register for your GRE test, so it's important to make sure that it exactly matches the ID you plan to present on the day of your test. If it doesn't, you may be prohibited from taking the test or your scores may be canceled. Learn more about The Name You Use.
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test. Check them out today.