Note: Policies in the 2018–19 GRE® registration materials are in effect from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019.
- 2018–19 GRE® Information Bulletin — Contains information about GRE tests, policies and procedures for testing and GRE services and publications in effect from July 1, 2018, to June 30, 2019.
- 2018–19 GRE® Bulletin Supplement for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Contains information for test takers with disabilities and health-related needs about how to register for the GRE tests with accommodations.
- Test Centers, Test Dates and Seat Availability — This online system allows you to view up-to-date test dates and seat availability at computer-delivered and paper-delivered test centers.
- GRE® Paper-delivered Test Centers — A listing of the paper-delivered test centers for the GRE® General Test and GRE® Subject Tests.
- Institutions and Fellowship Sponsors Approved to Receive GRE® Scores — A listing of codes for institutions and fellowship sponsors that are approved to receive GRE scores.
- GRE® Department and Major Field Codes — Contains department codes to use when designating score recipients and major field codes to use when answering the undergraduate major field and intended graduate major field questions during test registration.
- GRE® Citizenship and Country or Region Codes and State, Province and Territory Codes — Contains citizenship, country and region codes, and state, province and territory codes for use during test registration.
- GRE® Native Language Codes — Contains native language codes for use during test registration.
Fee Reduction Forms
- GRE® Fee Reduction Request Form — Use this form if you are applying for a GRE Fee Reduction.
- GRE® Fee Reduction Declaration of Eligibility Form — If you were approved for a GRE Fee Reduction within the last calendar year, submit this form along with the GRE Fee Reduction Request Form (PDF) to complete your request. Note: The current date must be within one calendar year of receipt of your original Fee Reduction Certificate and ISIR materials.
- GRE® Declaration of Unemployment Form — If you are unemployed, submit this form along with the GRE Fee Reduction Request Form (PDF) and proof of unemployment to request a fee reduction for a GRE General Test or GRE Subject Test.
Forms for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
- GRE® Subject Tests Registration Form for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs — Use this form to register for a GRE Subject Test. This form should be submitted with the testing accommodations request form and the appropriate documentation as discussed in the Bulletin Supplement.
Registration Forms (for Those Paying by a Method Other than Credit/Debit Card)
- Registration Form for the GRE® Subject Tests — Use this form to register for a GRE Subject Test by mail.
Scoring and Score Reporting Forms
- Additional Score Report Request Form — Use this form to order additional score reports by mail or fax.
- Score Review Request Form for GRE® Tests — Use this form to request a score review of the Analytical Writing measure, the Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative Reasoning measures of the paper-delivered GRE General Test or a GRE Subject Test.
- Score Reinstatement Form — Use this form to reinstate scores that you canceled at the test center. This form must be received by ETS within 60 days after your test date.
Ready to take a GRE® Subject Test?
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Nobody knows our tests better than we do. We offer free practice tests and tips to help you prepare for your GRE Subject Test. Check them out today.