In addition to using your account to register for a test, you'll also use it to:
- Sign up for the free GRE® Search Service
- View your scores
- View, change or cancel your registration
- Apply for and view approved testing accommodations
- Order Additional Score Reports
- Access the free GRE Diagnostic Service
- Purchase test preparation materials
- Choose to receive important notifications concerning your test and scores through text messages in addition to email
Note: If you already have an account for the TOEFL® or Praxis® programs, you can enter that user name and password as a returning user for your ETS Account.
The Name You Use
You can create an account at any time, regardless of whether or not you plan to register for a GRE test. However, the name you use when you create your account will also be the name you use when you register for your GRE test, so it's important to make sure that it exactly matches the ID you plan to present on the day of your test. If it doesn't, you may be prohibited from taking the test or your scores may be canceled. Learn more about The Name You Use.
Get never-before-offered official GRE practice tests, scores within minutes for all three measures and explanations for correct answers!
Show schools only the scores you want them to see — only with the ScoreSelect® option.
Check out our FREE Official test prep and shop our Official Practice Question Guides and more.